5 simple tips on how to find amazing real estate deals you won't believe are real
Updated: May 27
1) Be positive, understand that things don't always happen fast, and the right one will come, but understand the moment to strike. Real estate is not a short term investment, for 99% of people. and don't always believe what is shown on TV ask for opinion and thoughts. We have over 40 years of experience and specialize in flipping.
2) Know what you want, but understand that there is no 100% perfect house or home. There is a difference between the 2. A home is what you make out of a house, it is time and effect memories. A house can be short term, an investment or long term investment. Never get fooled with this (one of the most importanted things to remember.)
3) Understand that this is probly the biggest purchase you will make in your life, and you want to be sure on your choice but don't be too scared to take a bit of a risk. ( personal i like ugly homes that need a bit of work, people might think that is riskier but it works for me, understand what you want the home for.)
4) What is the purpose of the house. Why are you buying the house to build up equity, to live in it for the next 30 years, or to move on to something bigger or smaller later.
5) Location Location Location. the house does not represent the value the location does. it is always best to understand the location and possibility around it. this is why you work with an agent they have an understanding of the areas, increases in value, trends that are coming into effect.